we are reputed manufacturer, supplier and exporter of pure and natural essential oil in India. We have ISO 9001: 2015, GMP and HACCP certified administrator in India and our primary goal is to provide across the Middle East, Far East, Africa, USA (Latin America, South and North America) with high quality and affordable prices from Indian Markets.
Characteristics Properties of Lavender Oil:
Lavender oil has fresh, clean and dynamic floral aroma. Its fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing Lavender oil is clear with a tinge of yellow in appearance.
Mixes Well With:
Indian Lavender oil well blends with many essential oils such as cedar wood, clary sage, pine, geranium and nutmeg.
Amazing health uses:
- It is diuretic as it stimulates urine production.
- It is effective against respiratory disorders, used for treatment of throat infection, flu, cough, cold, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, whooping, coughs, laryngitis and tonsillitis.
- It is used to relieve various types’ pain, sore & tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache and lumbago.
- Lavender essential oils moisturize the dry skin
- you may chapped lips with Lavender oil
- Most useful of lavender oil is that it minimize the appearance of scars.
- helpful for natural ads and several uses for more kindly visits official websites of AOS Products.
Safety and Precautions-
- Do not use lavender oil while pregnant or breast feeding women.
- Do not use lavender oil people who have sensitive skin as it may cause allergic reaction.
- It may cause nausea, vomiting and headaches.
- Do not use diabetes patients.