Greeting to all Essential Oils users, Today my shared Blogger on clove Essential Oil Manufacturers in India | Best Supplier and Exporters in Delhi NCR is only one Company: AOS Product Pvt Ltd located in Ghaziabad India.
|Clove Essential Oil|
Benefit, uses and Manufacturing Process Description of Clove Oil:Clove tree is an evergreen tree that grows up to 12m in height having large leaves, flowers are pale hue in color initially then change to green & turn into bright red. Most Essential Seeds and Oils cloves are economically biggest mission for production in India. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of evergreen clove tree, the buds are picked by hand when they are pink & dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves have very hard exterior, their best manufacturing quality for oily compound that is pure essential to their nutritional & flavor profile. It is often called as clove bud (Clavus) as it has shaft & head.
Extraction of Clove Oil:
Clove oil can be extracted from bud by water distillation, containing the desired lower percentage of eugenol.
Properties of Clove Oil:
Clove oil has a warm, strong, spicy smell and the oil is colorless to pale yellow with a medium to watery viscosity.
Component of Clove Seed:
The main chemical components of clove oil are eugenol, eugenol acetate, iso-eugenol and caryophyllene
BLENDING of Clove Oil:
It blends well with other essential oils such as basil, rosemary, rose, cinnamon, grapefruit, lemon, nutmeg etc.
Uses and Benefit of Clove Essential Oil
- it can blend easily with other oils thus is popular in Aromatherapy.
- Due to its unique aroma it is used in perfumery industry.
- Due to its antiseptic properties & aroma it is used in soap manufacturing.
- It is rich flavoring agent.
- It aids in digestion.
- It is good massage oil.
- It is added in cosmetic creams & lotions.
- It is a component in bug repellent & insect repelling candles.
- It purifies blood.
- It controls blood sugar level, thus making it useful to patients of diabetes.
- Clove oil is used to treat cholera.
- It can treat premature ejaculation.
- It can boosts immune systems.
- It helps to provide relieve from nausea & vomiting.
- It is a good remedy for earaches.
- Clove oil can prevent infection of eyes like sty (inflammation on eyelash).
- It can provide relief from Headaches.
- It is an excellent stress reliever.
- It is used in cosmetic industries esp. in lotions & creams as it has lessoning effects on aging.
- Most prominent use of clove oil is in dental care, such as toothaches, sore gums, and dental pain.
- Diluted clove oil when gargled helps in easing throat pain & irritation.
- It can eliminate bad breath, it is effective against cavities.
- It is useful for wounds, cuts, scabies, & fungal infections.
- It is a major ingredient in toothpastes, mouthwashes & oral care.
- It should be diluted before application or ingestion.